PADI Asia Pacific has a new career opportunity available for a Regional Training Consultant to provide training and sales consultation for PADI Members predominantly in support of outbound Chinese tourists within the Asia Pacific region.
- Serve as the direct contact for PADI Members for training and product support
- Support the sales of PADI products and services by providing customer consultation, order processing and resolve order related customer issues
- Educate PADI Members about the features and benefits of PADI products and services and assist Members in the interpretation of PADI standards and procedures
- Work closely with Regional Managers in meeting or exceeding sales goals
Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- PADI IDC Staff Instructor with minimum 2 years’ experience as an active Instructor member
- Current PADI Membership and insurance coverage
- Business communication skills in English and Chinese (Mandarin essential, Cantonese desirable)
- A thorough understanding of PADI products and services, including digital products, to be able to answer inquiries from PADI Members and students
- Strong commitment to serve the goals and direction of PADI
For detailed job description please download this PDF.
Please send your CV to Alison Vasek, Manager, Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday 31st August 2018.
Manager, Human Resources
PADI Asia Pacific
Unit 3, 4 Skyline Place, Frenchs Forest, Australia
关于PADI Asia Pacific
PADI Regional Head Quarters based in Sydney, Australia serving PADI stores and individual members based throughout Asia Pacific.